Work & Travel USA 2021! Registration closes February 28! Apply now!!!
Thank you for visting Global Friends, Inc
Global Friends has been specializing in the Work and Travel program since 2008, making us one of the oldest J1 Work and Travel facilitators in Central Asia.
We are locally and internationally licensed, listed by the US embassy on the website. As your program facilitator, Global Friends is responsible for assisting students in applying for J-1 Visa and providing pre-arrival orientation. We handle applicant screening, selection, and paperwork submissions.
For the 2021 Global Friends will be hand-selecting a total of 150 top-qualified participants to represent not only our organization but also your University and Uzbekistan as the country on the J-1 Work and Travel program in the U.S. Please watch this video to learn more about the Program and Eligibility requirements.
– Global Friends wants to make sure your money is safe and in case of Embassy closure or COVID-related reasons, students are offered free program transfers to 2020 or refund with voucher nearly equivalent to the full program price
Being the If you are accepted into the program, Global Friends will provide:
- Assistance with preparing J-1 Visa documents required by Visa Sponsors
- Personalized consultations
- Online access to Sponsor Database
- Large selection of jobs and locations
- Premium insurance
- All documents including signed job offer and DS-2019 Form through CHI, CICD, WWCE USA, United WT, or CIEE, which allows you to apply for the J-1 Visa Program and enter the U.S.
- Also, Complimentary t-shirt, embassy document folder, and bike helmet
- Free American Sim card
- Orientation by J1 Visa Sponsor – For 2020, Check out this video
- Assistance in preparing for your U.S. embassy interview
- Ongoing support throughout your stay in the US by Global Friends and Sponsor staff
Do you think you have what it takes to represent Global Friends in the Work and Travel Summer 2021 program?
If the answer is YES, please follow these instructions:
STEP1: Complete your Application Form. APPLY TODAY, SPACES ARE LIMITED!!!! LATEST DEADLINE FEB 28.
STEP 2: If we choose your application, we will contact you and schedule a skype interview.
STEP 3. If your application will be approved after the interview, you will be provided with the acceptance letter and the agreement.
For more information, testimonials, photos, stories, and more please follow us Social media accounts and connect with us on different platforms: LinkedIn, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram. You may also connect with our former participants to learn more about the program and our services.
Our Telegram group for all your questions and troubleshooting: https://t.me/globalfrienduz